Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday

Hi again, everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed the 100 Cricut Cartridge blog hop with My Cricut Craft Room this weekend.   My project today was to make a
'Cheering  Up' card.
So, I went for something simple and cute, then went straight to one of my favorite cartridges... Campin' Critters. Here is what I came up with......

My base card measures 6.25"x 4.5"
The Green mat measure approximately  5.5"
The tree with the little bear peaking out
 measures at 6"
I added some goggely eyes and some glaze to his nose to make it shine. 
My sentinment comes from one of my many favorite stamp designers,
 My Pink Stamper.  The set is called 'More Punny-lious".
My ribbon, was actually left over from another project.  My papers were all found in my scraps, as I went to them first knowing I would not need alot for this card.

Thanks for stopping to see what I made for you today,
I hope this card 'cheers you up' just by looking at it.  :)
If you need more 'cheering up' stop by my other fabulous Design Team sisters to see what they created for you at My Cricut Craft Room .

Blessings!
Tess


4 comments:

  1. Really cute card Tess!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is SO CUTE!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific job using up those scraps. Love the added googly eyes and shiny nose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment...I love to read each and every comment!